Things to Bring
Don't Forget To Bring
- baby items if not advertised in the home's description (pack-n-play, high chair, booster seat, baby gate, etc.)
- beach items if not advertised in the home's description (beach towels, beach chairs, sunscreen, beach toys, boogie boards, etc.)
- clothing hangers and coat hangers
- iron & ironing board
- paper products (toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, etc.)
- kitchen items (aluminum and plastic wraps, cleaning supplies, hand soap, plastic garbage bags, dishwasher soap, food and condiments)
- personal toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, bath soap, etc.)
- laundry detergent (he detergents recommended for all machines!)
- battery operated radio
- Ethernet cable (for homes that advertise wired high speed internet for tenant use)
- bed linens (sheets & pillowcases) and bath linens if the home you have rented does not include the Bedding and Bath Linen Package (see home's description for details) and you did not opt to purchase an optional Bedding and Bath Linen Package
- bedding, pillows, and linens for sleeper sofas and futons (these items are typically not included with provided or optional Bedding and Bath packages - additonal bedding and bath linens may be rented for an additional cost)
- blankets additional to main comforter or bedspread on each bed
- Please note that the included and optional Bedding and Bath Linen rental packages include quality bed linens, beds made prior to your arrival*, and quality bath linen sets at the home waiting for you when you arrive! At the end of your stay, you simply remove the used linens and place them in the provided tote. We take care of delivery, bed making, and pick up of used linens - all included! *Note: Sleeper sofa and futon bed linens will not be included in the package unless specifically requested; sleeper sofas, futons, and bunk beds bed making are not included.
All vacation homes are set up for simple housekeeping and cooking. Each vacation home is furnished according to the owner’s taste. Vacation homes vary in amenities, décor, furnishings, etc. Amenities shown in photos are not available for tenant use unless specifically stated in the home's description. All vacation homes provide bedspreads and pillows for the beds (excludes sleeper sofas and futons), a vacuum cleaner, broom, mop, coffee maker, toaster or toaster oven, microwave, and other kitchen items for simple meal preparation and serving. If you are planning special meals, you should bring the necessary preparation equipment such as a food processor, blender, special or extra large pots and pans, chef’s knives, etc. with you. Beach chairs are usually not provided.
Other Important Information
Emergency and after hours phone numbers: For emergencies call 911. For non-emergencies that can’t wait until our office opens at 9:00 AM, please call our office 910-328-5241. Option 1 will connect you with our After Hours Call Service.
Fireworks, firearms, or bonfires are not permitted in accordance with local and state laws.
Town zoning ordinances in North Topsail Beach, Topsail Beach and Surf City restrict the hook-up of any camper, bus, van, or motor home to any vacation home.
Sand dunes: Please use the designated beach access walkways and do not walk or play on the dunes. The sea oats and beach grass help prevent beach erosion. Please do not pick or destroy them. Please don’t litter the beach with trash or cigarette butts — leave only your footprints behind.
Parking space is limited at most vacation homes. Please ask our reservationist about available space for cars and boat trailers. Parking off driveways may damage septic systems.
Maintenance: All equipment in the house should be in proper working order. Promptly give our office written notification of any equipment problems. Every effort will be made to correct the problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment will be made for mechanical failure.
Inspections and repairs: It may be necessary for Topsail Realty staff or representatives including law enforcement officers to enter vacation homes for inspections or to make repairs.
Items left in vacation homes by the tenants: We are not responsible for articles left in vacation homes or theft of any kind. If you request that we attempt to locate any forgotten articles for you, you may be charged a $25.00 service charge. We utilize a local mailing store for the packing and return of left behind items. Unclaimed items will be donated to charity or discarded at the end of each month.
House for sale: Occasionally a vacation home may be on the market for sale. Owners reserve the right to have their property shown to qualified buyers. Every effort will be made to schedule the showing at a convenient time and not interrupt your vacation.
Tenants' responsibilities: Tenants are responsible for abiding by all rules, regulations, and instructions provided to Tenants, posted in vacation homes, in the N.C. Vacation Rental Act, the Vacation Rental Agreement, and on our website.
Statement of responsibility: Topsail Realty is not responsible for circumstances beyond our control, not limited to but including inclement weather, utility failure, disturbances on nearby property, construction noise or debris, or acts of nature.
Disclosure: In accordance with the National Association of Realtors Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics, it is hereby disclosed that Topsail Realty Vacations LLC has a contractual relationship with the Owners represented in Topsail Realty’s advertising. This contractual relationship employs us to act as the Agent of the Owners and treat all parties (Tenants and Owners) honestly, fairly, and in good faith.
Errors and omissions: Every effort is made to ensure that all information and photographs in Topsail Realty’s advertising are accurate and complete. However, Topsail Realty cannot be held responsible for possible typographical errors; omissions; price changes; changes in taxes; changes to Terms and Conditions; or changes made by vacation home owners in furnishings, equipment, or bed arrangements. Vacation homes are privately owned and changes may be made to homes or their contents. Topsail Realty reserves the right to correct any errors.
Locally Managed Homes
Booking a family vacation can be stressful. Don't risk unwanted surprises. We handpick and locally manage every property giving you a consistent experience, every time.
Hassle Free Booking
Browse and book online 24/7, or call one of our top-notch local Vacation Planners. Pay your way with our secure payment portal, giving you ultimate peace of mind.
Guaranteed Best Rates
Why pay more when you don't have to? Topsail Realty offers the best rates anywhere online for our managed vacation properties. Book direct and be assured you are getting the best deal!