Employment Type - Full Time
Excellent Customer Service Skills are a top priority!
Looking for mature, professional, dependable, hardworking, friendly, customer-service oriented individual to join our vacation rental management company team for a full time year-round position that would involve working weekends (Saturday and Sunday) during our busy season. Candidates who wish to apply should have:
- attention to detail
- valid, current driver's license and individual personal, dependable transportation
- excellent aptitude for working in a team environment
- extensive customer services experience
- ability to work in a fast-paced office environment
- willingness to assist as needed with items in the field
- adeptness for consistent communications interoffice and with clients including follow-up and follow-through on all tasks
- proficiency in multi-tasking, variety of software, Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, multi-line phone system
- some after hour calls availability outside of office hours as needed
To apply, please email a copy of your Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com.
Locally Managed Homes
Booking a family vacation can be stressful. Don't risk unwanted surprises. We handpick and locally manage every property giving you a consistent experience, every time.
Hassle Free Booking
Browse and book online 24/7, or call one of our top-notch local Vacation Planners. Pay your way with our secure payment portal, giving you ultimate peace of mind.
Guaranteed Best Rates
Why pay more when you don't have to? Topsail Realty offers the best rates anywhere online for our managed vacation properties. Book direct and be assured you are getting the best deal!