Check In & Check Out
Check-In for Topsail Realty Homes
- Check-in begins at 4:00 PM. Instructions will be provided for each tenant prior to arrival day.
- Vacation homes are not available for check-in earlier than 4:00 PM on the check-in date (no exceptions) unless otherwise specified.
- Please do not go to the property before check-in.
- Maintenance and cleaning of premises may require check-in to be delayed until after 4:00 PM. We apologize for any inconvenience this may result in as we do want to serve our guests’ needs to the best of our ability!
- Please do not purchase perishable groceries until after check-in.
- Tenant staying with Topsail Realty for the first time in his/her name, tenant staying in a home that does not provide keyless entry, and tenant who must adjust reservation information or pay additional monies must check in at our office. Advance written notice to Topsail Realty may be provided if anyone other than the tenant is authorized to check in on his/her behalf. This individual must be at least 24 years of age. Photo ID showing date of birth for authorized individual is required to complete check-in.
- Returning tenants who do not have to check-in at our office will be provided with check-in instructions via email prior to arrival.
- The tenant is responsible for making sure group abides by our policies.
- If you will arrive after our office closes, please let us know in advance so we can, if possible, make after hours arrival arrangements for you. Reservations with payments due (including but not limited to pet rent) may not check in after hours.
- Please inspect your vacation home carefully when you arrive. Problems, including damages or inadequate cleaning, should be reported to Topsail Realty by 2:00 PM the day after you check in by calling 910-328-5241 and pressing option 4. Plese notify us as soon as possible of anything that needs attention.
Check-Out for Topsail Realty Homes
- Check-out is by no later than 10:00 AM on your check-out date (no exceptions).
- Tenants are responsible for completing all items on the Check-Out Instructions in the Guest Services Directory at each vacation home prior to checking out.
- Do not enter your closing code at the keyless entry or turn in the vacation home’s keys until all Check-Out Instructions are completed, all windows and doors are locked, and your group has completely vacated the premises.
- Tenancy ends when your closing code has been entered at the keyless entry, keys are returned to our office, or at 10:00 AM on your check-out date, whichever is earliest.
- If you plan to leave before our office opens, please be sure to enter your keyless entry closing code prior to departing. Return all keys to our office.
- We are not responsible for items left in vacation homes, so please check closets, dresser drawers, etc. for personal belongings.
- Please let us know prior to check-out if you have any questions.
- There may be additional charges for failure to follow Check-Out Instructions, abuse of premises, or the need for more than basic departure cleaning.
- The tenant is responsible for making sure group abides by these policies.
For policies for Loggerhead Inn, please visit https://www.loggerheadinn.com/policies.
Locally Managed Homes
Booking a family vacation can be stressful. Don't risk unwanted surprises. We handpick and locally manage every property giving you a consistent experience, every time.
Hassle Free Booking
Browse and book online 24/7, or call one of our top-notch local Vacation Planners. Pay your way with our secure payment portal, giving you ultimate peace of mind.
Guaranteed Best Rates
Why pay more when you don't have to? Topsail Realty offers the best rates anywhere online for our managed vacation properties. Book direct and be assured you are getting the best deal!