Making a Reservation
Partial Week Getaways are requests for 3 – 6 nights stay and must occur within the typical arrival and departure day for a property. To check availability, please call our office. These requests may only be reserved by calling our office and are accepted no more than 7 days in advance of the arrival date.
If you have a current weekly reservation and would like to add days to the beginning or end of your stay, please email us at email@example.com to inquire for availability and pre-approval. Typically days cannot be added more than 7 days in advance of the days you wish to add.
We may be able to accomodate weekly stays for non-typical arrival and departure days for a property. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire for availability and pre-approval. Typically these stays cannot be accommodated more than 7 days in advance of arrival.
Reservation requests for full weeks in the current year may be submitted via our website or by calling our office at 800-526-6432 or 910-328-5241. Prior to submitting a reservation request, please read our policies and procedures information. Violation of our policies and procedures may result in eviction without refund.
After selecting the vacation home you wish to request on our website:
- An itemized list of required Rent, Reservation Fulfillment Fee, Taxes, and Options will be shown at the right for your selected dates.
- Your actual amount due will vary based on the options you choose (once you click the Book Now button, the next page will give you the opportunity to decline Options listed).
- Complete the information requested, review the Electronic Transaction information, agree to the terms and conditions, and click “Confirm Booking” to submit your online reservation request.
- The credit card you provide online is not utilized to make any automatic payments without your pre-authorization. The information is immediately tokenized and stored securely and will be charged only if you give permission to do so or if there are any damages and/or problems not covered by or in excess of the Guest Accidental Rental Damages coverage, or for any Vacation Rental Agreement violations including, but not limited to, failure to follow check-in and check-out procedures.
- If your check-in date is within the next 30 days:
- If arrival is within the next 2 weeks: Your completed Vacation Rental Agreement and full payment are due within 24 hours via electronic completion of agreement and full payment via e-check or debit MasterCard/Visa preferably or via credit card on the GuestWeb Portal;
- If arrival is more than 2 weeks away but less than 30 days: Your completed Vacation Rental Agreement and full payment are due 3 days after booking via electronic completion of agreement and full payment via e-check or debit MasterCard/Visa preferably or credit card on the GuestWeb Portal.
- If your check-in date is more than 30 days away, your completed Vacation Rental Agreement and Advance Rent Payment are due within 3 days via e-check or debit MasterCard/Visa preferably. We also accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover credit cards via the GuestWeb Portal. The Advance Rent Payment includes a calculated amount that equates to approximately 1/2 of the rent, reservation fulfillment fee, tax that must be collected with the first payment, and Red Sky Travel Insurance (if purchased). The remaining balance (Balance Due) must be received by no later than 30 days prior to your check-in date. This balance will include the remaining rent, pet rent (for the applicable number of dogs, if any, Bedding and Bath Package if selected and not already included, and remaining taxes. The remaining balance may be paid by e-check or debit MasterCard/Visa preferably. We also accept all major credit cards.
After submitting an online reservation request:
- You will immediately receive an email giving you an overview of the reservation and your booking details. If you have requested a dog friendly house and will be bringing dogs, please be sure to notify our Vacation Planner so that your reservation can be adjusted accordingly.
- Your request is not finalized until one of our Vacation Planners has personally verified your information. Once the verification has been completed, within 24 hours after booking your request you will receive a second email which will provide you with the log in information for your personalized GuestWeb Portal. Within this portal, you will be able to electronically review and sign your lease and make your payment.
- All reservation requests submitted must be finalized and confirmed with signed agreement and required first payment by no later than 3 days following the date of the reservation request. Requests that are not finalized and confirmed will be automatically cancelled without further notice.
- Our office is open seven days a week 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM ET.
Topsail Realty conducts business in accordance with the North Carolina Vacation Rental Act. Tenants are responsible for abiding by all terms and conditions and instructions in the Vacation Rental Agreement, in printed information provided to Tenants, and in the vacation homes.
Locally Managed Homes
Booking a family vacation can be stressful. Don't risk unwanted surprises. We handpick and locally manage every property giving you a consistent experience, every time.
Hassle Free Booking
Browse and book online 24/7, or call one of our top-notch local Vacation Planners. Pay your way with our secure payment portal, giving you ultimate peace of mind.
Guaranteed Best Rates
Why pay more when you don't have to? Topsail Realty offers the best rates anywhere online for our managed vacation properties. Book direct and be assured you are getting the best deal!